The effect of winter is not only on your skin but on your hair. Hair becomes dry and lifeless due to continuous bathing with hot water or due to weather. In such a situation, if you do not take care of your hair in winter, then they will not only look lifeless, but they will also start falling and all their shine will disappear. Every woman has beauty in her beautiful hair, so no party look is complete without a stylish hairstyle. By the way, weddings are also very good in the winter season, if you are going to a party with lifeless hair then all your beauty will disappear.
This is How Vinegar or Lemon Makes Winter Hair Care?
Although vinegar is used in foods, if you use it for your hair, then your hair becomes smooth and shiny and a new glow is created in the hair. For this, mix 2 teaspoons of vinegar in 1 liter of water and wash your head with this mixture. Apart from this, if you want, you can use lemon instead of vinegar. It creates shine in your hair as well as eliminates dandruff on your scalp.
Benefits of Applying Curd on Hair
Using yogurt can also bring new shine to your hair. For this, you apply curd to your clean hair and after 25 minutes wash your hair with plain water. Do this remedy for about a month. Your hair will create a new shine.
Make Hair Shiny with Tea
Tea is a part of our daily routine. But do you know that using tea for hair can make your hair shiny? For this remedy, you should take some amount of water and keep it for heating. Now put 2 tea bags in it. After boiling in water for about 5 to 7 minutes, filter the water and keep it cool. Now after shampooing the hair, wash your head with the cold water of this tea. By using this, your hair will not only shine but will also become black. You can easily do these remedies at home and take care of your hair to make them shiny and smooth.
To Make Hair Soft and Shiny in Winter, do this
You also carry a warm cap, shawl, stole on your head to protect against cold in cold weather. Also, she is not able to wash her hair daily. Due to this your hair becomes dry, but even in winter your hair can remain soft, shiny, just you have to take proper care, some important things have to be taken care of.
Read Our Hair Growth Supplement Reviews –
Winter Hair Care Tips
1. Irrespective of the weather, hair needs regular nourishment. You cannot do oiling in your hair every day in cold weather, but do oiling when possible. Massage your hair twice a week with hot oil and use a good hair mask as well.
After the oil massage, steam the hair too. Keep in mind that whenever massaging your hair, do it only with light hands. Massage fast and loudly weakens hair.
2. Massage the hair with olive, coconut, or flax seed oil instead of chemical-rich oil.
3. Wash hair with a mild shampoo after 30 to 40 minutes of hair massage. This will make hair shine, healthy. Apply hair conditioner after shampoo. Never apply conditioner on the roots, always apply on the edges and middle part of the hair.
4. Tea leaves and lemon juice can reduce the problem of hair loss. Not only that, but it also makes hair shiny and soft.
1. Always use a wide-toothed comb to comb out wet hair.
2. Keep hair away from a hot iron, blow dryer, and chemical treatment. This causes damage to the hair. Avoid using straightener or curls to curl or straighten hair.
3. Instead of leaving the hair open even at night, always make a loose braided hairstyle and sleep.
Hi, My name is Kseniya Jackson and I joined the HonestProReview team in the year 2016. I am also passed out graduate from Maastricht University, same batch of Robert. I have years of experience working with beauty industry. Being a close friend of Robert, I decided to join the team as a professional writer for women health and beauty related articles and product analysis.