Hair is considered to be a priceless possession, for every single individual, especially in case of a woman. Women generally loves to keep long hairs, as they say, this enhances their beauty and keeps up their personality. Loss of hairs are an extremely common factor in males and females. There are a wide range of conditions to be the reasons for hair loss in women with some of the most common being:-
Reasons for Hair Loss In Women –
Others include autoimmune diseases like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and skin conditions such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. There are several other factors that can be held as the reasons for hair loss in women.
Changing your Lifestyle Controlling Hair fall
Hair loss may not be the only result of the diseases one suffers from. Sometimes, it is also because of the improper care that one takes of one’s hair. Here are some of the reasons for hair loss in women, that can be considered to be different from loss of hairs due to diseases:-
- Try to avoid hairstyles that pulls on the hair line as this often results in the loss of hairs.
- Stop using hair tools that produces a high amount of heat. Excessive heating results in the damage of your hair.
- Be wary of chemical processing.
- Do not skip your scalp massage, as it greatly helps in releasing tensions, anxieties, which is definitely a natural method of protecting your hair from damages.
- Use essential oils in order to provide a proper and detailed nourishment to your hair.
- Also, you need to take care of your hair while you are taking shower that helps you to avoid hair falling out in shower.
In order to cure the problems regarding hair fall, one must use hair loss vitamins. Vitamins are considered to be the best solution in order to fight the reasons for hair loss in women. Some of the vitamins which are referred by the doctors for regular use are:-
- Multivitamin-Scientists have determined that vitamins A, B, C, D, iron, selenium, and zinc are all important to the hair growth and retention processes, specifically with cell turnover. These vitamins are essential in providing an immunity to your hair from damage and also helps your damaged hair to be cured.
- Vitamin D is considered to be one of the best vitamins which is responsible in bringing about a great change to your hair. One 2018 study noted that vitamin D is associated with no scarring alopecia.
- Saw palmetto
These are some of the vitamins which are responsible to fight against the damages of your hair, preventing a hair loss.
People are mostly curious on the point that which vitamin deficiency causes hair loss. To this they must be aware of the fact that Vitamin D is undoubtedly an essential nutrient that plays a role in many of the body’s functions. A vitamin D deficiency can cause numerous problems, including hair loss.
There are some evidences regarding the fact that having a vitamin D deficiency does cause hair loss and other hair problems. Vitamin D stimulates the hair follicles to grow, and so when the body does not have enough, the hair may be affected. A vitamin D deficiency may also be linked to alopecia, an autoimmune condition that causes patchy hair loss. Research shows that people with alopecia aerate have much lower levels of vitamin D than people who do not have alopecia. This is how a deficiency of Vitamin D can be considered to be one of the reasons for hair loss in women.
Hair loss in men is extremely easy to find, and therefore today, it can be considered to be an extremely common factor. However the causes of hair loss in men can be chalked out in the following manner:-
The most common cause of hair loss in a man or a woman is a hereditary condition called male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness. It usually occurs gradually with the effects of ageing and in predictable patterns — a receding hairline and bald spots occurs in case of baldness in men. Hormonal changes and medical conditions can also be held responsible for the baldness in a man.
One cannot strict the arrival of the problems of hair loss to genetics. There are also some other factors that work hand in hand with genetically received problems. One of such factors are illness that cause hair loss.It has been researched that mental conditions like:-
- Thyroid disease
- Alopecia aerate
- Scalp infections like ring worms, are responsible for bringing about problems of hair loss.
Sometimes, food habits can also be held responsible for hair loss in men and women, apart from all other problems. Some foods are best to avoid or minimize if you’re trying to naturally re-grow your hair and reverse baldness. In some cases, certain food groups could be triggering hair loss, and reducing the amount of them in your diet can have a significant impact on your hairline. Other times, there’s no one food in particular, but combinations of these foods over long periods of time can have a negative effect upon your body, and specially your hair. The category of foods that causes hair loss are as follows:-
- The first generic rule is to avoid the foods that could stimulate the triggering delayed allergic reactions. These are similar to the instant allergic reactions, that things like peanuts and shellfish often induce, however they occur over the span of weeks or days, and are consequently more insidious, but no less damaging.
- The second general rule is the usage of alkaline foods and prevention of acidic foods. Acidic foods consumed up to a certain quantity, won’t affect your body. But a larger intake of them can cause rapid hair loss.
- Dairy products can be a big problem. Not only is it highly acid because of the presence of lactic acid within it, forming in our bodies but it can also trigger the delayed allergic reactions, which can create massive problems.So for both reasons it should be avoided.