Did you have firm breasts and no longer? Our breasts are sacred to us. Here are some tips to keep them in top shape!
Tip 1 for Firm Breasts
1. Lubrication Helps!
Brushing your body with a moisturizing cream is always good. Even better is a message with a breast firming cream or serum. Massage your delicate chest skin with circular movements daily. It really helps.
2. Hot Water Vs Cold Water
After the hot shower, you take a cold shower. You’re going to breathe the air of course but it also works well for your skin and therefore also for your breasts. It stimulates the blood circulation so your skin will feel tighter. If you end up with cold water, you also make sure that you close pores. After a while, you will notice that your breasts start to feel firmer.
3. Stop With An Extremely Diet
A diet helps you lose weight and benefits your figure, but your breasts also fall off and then there is not much left. If you start to arrive quietly, your breasts will increase. However, you have lost the original firmness forever.
Lose weight is fine but do it quietly. No extreme diets. Cutting off half a pounds per week is fine, but not to limit the damage to your breasts.
4. Breast Exercises
There are no muscles in your breasts. Yet you can train the breast muscle that is under your breasts. This training will make your chest muscle bigger so your breasts appear larger.
Key Exercises For Your Pectoral Muscle.
Chest Exercise 1:
Put your hands together and bring your elbows to shoulder height. Press your palms together firmly and hold for five seconds. Do this fifteen times in a row and repeat this exercise sequence three times.
Sit on your hands and knees and place your hands on the floor, perpendicular under your shoulders. Stretch your abs and slowly lower your elbows until your chest almost touches the ground. Make sure your back stays nice and straight. Come back to the starting position. Repeat this exercise eight times.
Also, swimming, rowing, and yoga are good sports to train your chest muscle. Always wear a sports bra while exercising, which absorbs a large part of all shocks.
Chest Friendly Menu
1. Moderate salt Use. Nutrition that contains a lot of salt will dry out your body. This will make your breasts swell and feel sensitive. Dry skin is more susceptible to wrinkles. Avoid ready-to-eat dishes, which are often true salt bombs.
2. Drink Milk: Combine your pectoral exercises with protein-rich food. Proteins promote the build-up of muscles. Drinking half a liter of milk daily is a great way to get the necessary proteins. Do not drink more milk than that, the excess protein is converted into fat.
3. Omega 3: Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel are packed with omega 3. Omega 3 improves the tone of your skin, making your decollete looks healthier.
4. Vitamin E: Put avocados, nuts, and spinach on the menu. They are rich in vitamin E, which nourishes the skin and removes imperfections. Also, painful breasts feel less sensitive.