Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects Reviewed (2020) – Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss has been making trends know a days. This fruit contains vitamins and minerals for promoting better bone health, which is not seen in many other fruits. Garcinia Cambogia is a well-known superfoods supplement which increases energy, keeps you full longer and helps improve fat loss. It’s derived from a Middle Eastern exotic fruit.
Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects Reviewed (2020)
Garcinia Cambogia has become known in the traditional medicine community being used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It has been used by spiritual healers in cases like indigestion and creates various medicines with benefits for health and wellness. In other cases, the extract was also used as laxative or cleanser. This fruit looks like a small pumpkin and is green to pale yellow in color. Besides having a reputation for weight loss, the Garcinia Cambogia fruit is used for many other purposes too.
The core ingredient present in the Garcinia Cambogia fruit is Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). This acid prevents the buildup of fat in the body and slows down the emptying of your stomach which keeps you full for a long time and hence reduces your chances of gorging food. When you start taking Garcinia, if you are not noticing any results, remember that it takes a few days or weeks before you start seeing the effects of HCA.
The human body is a very complex system, and it takes time for it to adopt and incorporate new things introduced to it. When you consume Garcinia Cambogia Extract for weight loss can be dangerous sometimes when you take on the regular basis. That’s why everyone who is consuming these pills on daily basis must know about the Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects.
After so much of research In 2009, it is said that the Food and Drug Administration warned everyone to stop using a weight-loss product that contained Garcinia Cambogia because some people taking it got serious Garcinia Cambogia Side Effects Liver. While some research suggests the supplement is safe for your liver, other research says no still this is not clear. Everyone’s body, environment and circumstances are different and this is obvious garcinia cambogia side effects are also different.
There are several side effects of Garcinia Cambogia such as :
- The most commonly side effects of Garcinia Cambogia include any of mild dizziness, headaches, dry mouth, nausea, diarrhea or an upset stomach.
- One of the severe side effects of Garcinia cambogia is its effect on liver health. People, who took Garcinia cambogia on daily basis, experienced liver problems.
- Garcinia cambogia is it’s likely to interact with diabetes medications. Taking this supplement on daily basis can actually cause a diabetic person’s blood sugar to drop to dangerously low levels.
- skin rashes, fatigue and brain fog.
- Dry mouth: Xerostomia, more commonly known as dry mouth is the what happens when your mouth does not produce enough saliva this is due to regular intake of garcinia cambogia.
Despite this, Garcinia Cambogia is still being used in weight loss products today. After knowing all these side effects still you want to take Garcinia Cambogia Pills then it is advised you to If you have a medical condition, please consult with your doctor before purchasing any supplements or herbal products.
Here are some conditions that require Extra Precautions:
- Pregnancy: use of Garcinia Cambogia during pregnancy and breastfeeding is very dangerous. It is best to avoid its use during these crucial stages of your life.
- Diabetes: HCA has confirmed anti-diabetic properties. It can reduce blood sugar levels, so you need to monitor your blood sugar closely while taking Cambogia pills. Based on the effects of HCA, there might be a need to adjust the dose of anti-diabetic medicines.
- Bleeding disorders: According to the researchers, HCA can slow-down blood clotting. This is particularly of concern for individuals with bleeding disorders. If you have such condition, better avoid its use.
- Surgery: Hydroxycitric acid lowers blood sugar levels and slows the blood clotting. It is, therefore, recommended to stop taking HCA at least two weeks before any surgery. Also, inform your surgeon about your use of Garcinia Cambogia Pills.
- In a recent study it is found that very high intake of Garcinia Cambogia can cause testicular atrophy — shrinking of the testicles.
- In some cases Garcinia Cambogia shows gastrointestinal side effects and thus abdominal pain.
- For those who are suffering from Anaemia they have to think twice before deciding to ingest any weight loss pills that may contain Garcinia Cambogia.
Garcinia Cambogia shows mixed results on its weight loss neither good nor bad. The effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia goes down with time but it’s safe to take Garcinia Cambogia extract by mouth at least for 12 weeks. The fruit is safe to eat in unlimited amounts. Keep in mind that if you take more than the suggested dosage, the risk of unwanted effects will increase. So here are some garcinia cambogia customer reviews by which it is easy for you to decide:
A real case story from 2013 shows a 35-year old woman from Oregon who took Garcinia Cambogia supplements for two or three months together with an antidepressant. She got to the hospital as she started stuttering and sweating heavily, and the doctors’ conclusion after evaluating her heart rate and blood pressure was that her symptoms were similar to serotonin toxicity. Even though doctors did not blame the diet pills for this event, previous studies showed that Garcinia Cambogia Extract may indeed increase serotonin level. Also, in combination with antidepressants, it could lead to serotonin toxicity.
Last but not the least, a detailed research should be made on Garcinia Cambogia extracts to determine whether the side effects overpass the positive ones. So far, the results on side effects are not many and researchers themselves mentioned that they cannot conclude that a specific side effect found can be entirely attributed to Garcinia Cambogia extract.